Wednesday 19 August 2015

OOTD: A Beautiful Wedding

A couple of weekends ago one of my beautiful friends got married and I got to attend her amazing wedding. It was held in the grounds of this gorgeous hotel and after a rather wet and miserable week, the sun came out full blast and we could have asked for a nicer day! 

I attended 8 weddings last year, but I always find the ones where it’s a close friend getting hitched means so much more and I definitely felt like that at the wedding. The bride looked stunning in a white lace dress and when the best man was asked to bring forward the rings, he stood in the middle of the aisle and an owl flew from the back of the room to land on his arm with the rings attached! It was absolutely incredible!! 

Anyways I seriously can’t remember the last time I did an outfit and though this would be the perfect opportunity to do one and share with you all what I wore on the day!

 Apologies for the poor quality photo, im in serious need of a new camera!

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS DRESS! It’s from ASOS and is a gorgeous mint green with beaded flowers on the top of the front of the dress. It’s so pretty! I loved the shape as i’m super conscious of my tummy, so it fitted nicely on my boobs and then went floaty underneath, reducing my self consciousness! The shoes I bought last year for another wedding, and they come from George at ASDA, I think they were around £8, which was a bargain as they are super comfy for heels! I kept my hair and makeup very simple and natural.

What do you think of this look?


5 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! That is a gorgeous dress which really suits you!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress it looks so lovely on you

    Rosy | sparklesoflight76.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy Ladies Shoes Online Australia from Lusso Shoes, Australia. Premium quality shoes for formal & informal occasions. Shop fantastic range of affordable Ladies Shoes Online Australia. We do have unique Ladies Shoes Online Australia from Lusso Shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is gorgeous... Looks lovely!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...