Sunday 10 August 2014

Argan Dew's Intensive Replenishing Hair Mask


A while ago the lovely people at Argan Dew sent me a ton of samples of their ‘Miraculous Argan Oil’ and the ‘Intensive Replenishing Hair Mask’. I have been using the Replenishing Hair Mask weekly lately, because the recent humid weather has really dried out my hair.
If you regularly stop by ‘Lipsticks and Lashes’ you will know that I am a bit of a fan of Moroccan / Argan Oil, and am yet to come across a product involving it that I don’t like! Argan oil contains Vitamin E, squalene, beta carotene and fatty acids, all of which works wonders at preventing hair damage.
I use Argan Dews Replenishing Hair Mask after I have washed my hair, instead of conditioner, I coat the ends of my hair in it and then faff about in the shower, shaving my legs etc. whilst it soaks in for 5 minutes. You then need to rinse it out.
This mask claims to repair dry, damaged and colour treated hair, well my hair ticks all three of those boxes! After the first use I really noticed the difference, my hair felt so soft and the dry scraggly ends looked a hundred times better! You know how when you come out the hairdressers and your hair is so soft and shiny and all you want to do is touch? Well this is the result I keep getting whenever I use Argan Dews Replenishing Hair Mask! It’s a proper DREAM!
As I said earlier, it has become a regular part of my routine now and I use at least once a week. I definitely recommend it if your hair needs a little pampering!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like it would be perfect for my hair! I need to try it.

    www.peachblossomx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...