Thursday 7 August 2014

Nougat Naturals Nourishing Hand Cream & Refining Body Polish*

 
Nougat Naturals are a brand I’ve heard a lot about lately, they make a range of natural, fragranced bath and body products which are made with essential oils and nourishing ingredients. I am all for natural products, as find my skin reacts better to them and I also a sucker for essential oils!
I was lucky enough to be sent a couple of their products to try and I have been using them for a couple of weeks now and am really happy with the results! Therefore I thought I would share my views with you lucky lot!
First up is the Nougat Naturals Refining Body Scrub, it’s part of their ‘Calming and Relaxing’ range which is made up of eleven essential oils – Palmrosa, Jasmine, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Benzion Resinoid, Clary Sage, Rose Geranium, Lavendar, Mandarin, Ylang Ylang and Roman Chamomile. The scent is to die for and reminds me of one of my fave lavender bath bombs from lush crossed with the aroma of a luxurious spa.
I am a huge user of scrubs, especially in the summer when you’re all hot and sticky. I think you can’t beat a good body scrub and this one hasn’t let me down. The beads are a good size, not too many so your scrubbed raw but enough to leave your skin feeling clean and smooth. I will definitely be making a purchase of this when I run out! Its £18 for a 200ml bottle which is a lot more than I would usually pay but its good quality and I have pretty sensitive skin and it’s worked like a dream for me. It hasn’t dried out my skin and has left me feeling smooth and refreshed.
Next up is Nougat Naturals Nourishing hand cream, part of their ‘Uplifting and Reviving’ range its £14 for a 100ml tube. It is made up the following essential oils – Grapefruit, Bergamot , Lemon Myrtle, Ginger and May Chang as well as sweet almond oil, shea butter, borage oil and glycerine to repair and moisture skin. All together it creates a really summery, refreshing smell and is gorgeous.
I suffer with dry hands so was keen to see if this product would do what it says on the tin. When applying you only need a small amount as a little seems to go a long way. So putting the £14 a tube into context, it may seem a little expensive but I think it will last you a long time making it worthwhile. This is then emphasised by the fact it doesn’t leave your hands greasy at all, a HUGE pet hate of mine! It sinks in pretty quickly and after a few uses I really noticed that my hands were a lot softer and the dry patches I tend to get on my fingers have disappeared! SUPER IMPRESSED!!
Nougat Naturals are offering all of ‘Lipsticks and Lashes’ lovely readers 20% off all their toiletries products during the whole of August! How exciting is that?! All you need to do is visit their website www.nougatlondon.co.uk and use the code B3UTY20 at the checkout. Remember you only have till the end of the month to use it and is only valid for one use per customer! While you’re on their site id also recommend having a browse of their gorgeous clothing range. Swoons!
Make sure you let me know if you treat yourself to anything!
 

2 comments:

  1. The scrub sounds amazing, more than I usually pay but I don't mind if it's worth it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scrub sounds amazing! I love that it's in a tube too, I hate digging my fingers into a pot of scrub!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...