Wednesday 22 October 2014

Nails // Seventeen Gel Colour in Pretty Bang Bang

 
I have pretty much had this polish on my nails continuously for the past few months. It’s such a pretty colour and goes with the majority of my outfits. I love love love it! It’s a Seventeen Gel Colour in Pretty Bang Bang and comes out as a gorgeous indigo shade. I have raved on here before about Seventeen Gel Colours before as they are such a great find, they are long lasting and give a fantastic finish for such a bargain price.
This colour has been fantastic for summer but I think it’s a shade that can be worn across the seasons. Do you have a favourite shade of polish?


4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely colour.
    My sister's favourite colour is purple and she's nail varnish obsessed, I don't think she had anything from the Seventeen range though so I shall be checking it out and possibly this and a few others up for a little Christmas gift ^_^

    Juyey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple shades are my all time favourite, love this colour
    Love VictoriaJanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a nice colour! I really need to buy some new nail varnish shades xxx

    Ami | perksofbeingami

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...