Saturday 18 October 2014

Whats on my face // Party Edition!


I haven’t done a ‘What’s on my Face / Face of the Day’ in forever, since last year I reckon?! As a beauty blogger I am pretty lame in the fact that my day to day look is pretty much standard. However I do like to ramp up my look every so often, what girl doesn’t, especially on nights out! This look is from a couple of weeks ago, I was off out for a night on the town with my girls for cocktails and dancing! I was debating whether to post this one or not as the photo isn't the best, it was taken on my phone but I really like the look and wanted to share it!

FACE: Benefit The Porefessional, Benefit Boing Concealer in 02, Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation in Honey
EYES: Nars Cinematic Eye Shadow in Bad Behaviour, MAC Eye Shadow in Satin Taupe, Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer, Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black, Benefit They’re Real Mascara
CHEEKS: The Body Shop Shimmer Waves
LIPS:  MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in All Fired Up.
I was really pleased with this look, what do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...