Saturday 4 October 2014

The Glamour Beauty Power List 2014 from Latest in Beauty




I have seen a ton of blog reviews and tweets about The Glamour Beauty Power List 2014 from Latest in Beauty over the past couple of weeks, all raving about it! Not wanting to miss out and needing to check it out for myself I caved in and made the purchase!
For £15.99 you get over £80 worth of products, and boy was I excited when I saw what goodies were inside the box!
Here is what you receive...
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - I have been lucky and received this in a couple of boxes now and I adore it! I can never afford the full sized version so am beyond happy to have received it in this box!
Eyeko Eye Makeup Remover wipes
Phillip Kingsley Daily Damage Defence – a leave in conditioning spray – I am keen to see how this works as I’m currently on a mission to get my hair to a decent condition at the moment.
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer – THIS is my favourite product in this box! This has to be my favourite primer, and if I were to by this size in the shop it would set me back £18.50 – more than the total I paid for this box!!
James Read Sleep Mask Tan – probably the only product in this box I won’t really use. I’m not really a fake tan lover.
Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara – I can’t wait to try this one! I am always looking for bigger lashes so can't wait to see if this does what it says on the tin.
Nude Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick – Nude lips are yet again having a moment and I still haven’t jumped on the band wagon! I like bright lips, usually in deep pink shades so nudes are more than a bit different for me. Keen to try it out though and see if I can pull it off!
Glamour subscription for their digital edition.
I think this is one of the best beauty boxes I’ve invested in for a while. It’s got so many great products in that I can’t wait to try. I am glad I caved in and treated myself!
Have you tried any of these products?

7 comments:

  1. Wow, it DOES sound good! I've borrowed that Liz Earle product from my sister when I go to stay at hers and I love it!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't swayed by this until I saw the Laura Mercier primer and now my fingers are itching to log on and order myself one. You can't really say that's not a good deal!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this box around the blogosphere too! Looks like you're definitely getting your money's worth :) look forward to seeing what you think of them all! xx

    everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I like the sounds of this that LM primer sounds amazing!

    Jamie-Lee.
    Glitter Infatuation - Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This beauty box looks incredible! Laura Mercier primer? Yes please!! I definitely think I'm going to have to cave and subscribe!
    Alice xo
    www.shesthunderstorms.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so desperate to not miss out on this box it looks absolutely bloomin amazing, count me in xx




    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh this looks great! That Laura Mercier primer is great, I need to get some more!
    Raffles Bizarre Blog

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...