Thursday 20 November 2014

Foryou Anti-ageing Moisturiser M4


Foryou recently got in touch and asked if I’d like to try out there Anti-ageing Moisturiser M4 which is for combination skin. As I’m getting slightly older I have started to pay more attention to my skin and what products I use. I always moisturise but with my combination skin I usually find it hard to find products that suit so I was intrigued to see what this would be like.
It contains Argan Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol and Zinc Oxide which acts an SPF. I’m not a huge fan of the smell and I’m not quite sure how to describe it! However the product itself sinks in pretty quickly, doesn’t sit on your skin like some moisturisers and is quite light and not greasy at all. A little seems to go along way and I really like the way it makes my skin feel.
 
A full sized version is £20, which I would be happy to purchase as I’ve been pretty impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...