Saturday 21 December 2013

Christmas Cocktails: The Mistletoe Kiss


Christmas is the season of fun filled festivities and merriment, a time for family, friends, food and some fabulous drinks. As the song goes ‘Tis the season to be jolly’ and after a few cocktails you will be well on your jolly way! Therefore each Saturday on the lead up to Christmas I will be sharing with you my favourite festive cocktail recipes. I hope you enjoy and let me know if you try one out!
A Mistletoe Kiss
 
 
What you'll need...

50ml Gin
50ml Grenadine
1tbsp Lemon Juice
Crushed Ice

Pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake well. Fill champagne flute with crushed ice, and pour in mixture. You can decorate the glass by coating a layer of sugar around the rim.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely, I love grenadine in cocktails x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing. I'm such a cocktail lover! :') thanks for linking me your blog on twitter! Sorry it took so long to come here!
    Amber
    amberluiselove.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! I initially thought that it must use cranberry juice and was v.excited to see that it was grenadine :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...