Wednesday 30 October 2013

Hot Rod Red Gelish Nails


I have no will power! I was going to resist getting Gelish on my nails again. However as someone who has a nasty habit of biting her nails, this is the longest my nails have ever been. They are also stronger and not snapping, I am in LOVE with Gelish!
Therefore I have made the decision to live off baked beans and super noodles for the next week and treat myself for the last time (*cough, cough). Who needs to eat when you have nice nails?!
This time I went for ‘Hot Rod Red’ which is an awesome fire engine red. I love a bright nail and red goes with most of my (black) wardrobe. I am also heading out for a hen do this weekend and we are all dressing up as ladybugs, so my red nails are perfect for that too!

16 comments:

  1. This is something I really want to try, I like the idea of how long it lasts and that I can't really bite and pick it off my nails x

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I love about it! Im terrible for biting and chipping my nails so its perfect for me xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to try gellish, they look so nice and polished! Gorgeous colour too :)

    Ellie | mantrapixe | x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauty over food always haha! Looks gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well its how im rolling this month! xx

      Delete
  4. Aw those red nails will go so well with your ladybug outfit!:-)ive never tried gellish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive had it on for 2 weeks now and its still shiny and no chips! I love it! xx

      Delete
  5. Nice! A perfect colour for this time of year ;)

    xx -b.

    lifesetsail.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty and shiny! I'm always like ' oh ill live off beans' so I can buy cosmetics etc in stead ahha we are bad!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes im terrible for it! I have no will power! xx

      Delete
  7. Your nails look fab! I think you've convinced me to buy a bottle for myself now!
    Joelle
    xx
    FebruaryGirl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a nail biter too so I'm thinking I may have to give gelish a try! Love the colour!

    Vicky xx
    lotsofloveme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have nails now! def recommend for biters! xx

      Delete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...