I am not a great cook AT ALL. I will quite happily put my hands up and declare that now! However I have a few very simple recipes up my sleeve so when i have visitors over I’m not completely stuffed! This is definitely one of those recipes. It’s great for this time of year, as a dish to take to a BBQ or as part of a lunch.
· Pasta Tubes
· Green Pesto
· White Wine Vinegar
· Red, Green and Yellow Pepper
What to do...
1. Cook the pasta, when done rinse it with cold water to stop the cooking process and prevent it from sticking together.
2. Keep a small bit of the boiling water and add a dash of white wine vinegar and a couple of spoonfuls of green pesto. I’ve not put measurements above as this can be done to your personal taste. Mix it together over the hob and then gentle pour over the pasta.
3. Cut all the peppers and courgettes into strips and I personally then put them on my griddle pan and grill them. You could also roast them.
4. When the veggies are slightly browned I then pour them into the pasta and stir.
Then Voila! You can either serve whilst warm or keep in the fridge until ready to serve.