Sunday 31 August 2014

Who's in my sidebar... August Edition

 
Welcome to the August edition of ‘Who’s in my sidebar’! Lipsticks and Lashes now offers advertising packages, and I am beyond excited to introduce this month’s sponsor, Shivon whose You Tube channel is shivonmakeupbiz’. I love sharing other bloggers and you tubers I come across, especially when their channels are as fab as Shivon’s!
 
What Shivon has to say...
A creative You Tube channel dedicated to make up tutorials, reviews and fashion posts. I'm 19, a Gemini, love purple eye shadow and live in the South-East of England!”
I have spent a ridiculous amount of time checking out Shivon’s videos and I though id share with you my top 3...
I love a smokey eye, but am terrible at applying without looking like I’ve been punched in the face! Shivon’s tutorials are so easy to follow and she is really clear about what she’s doing. I am definitely planning on having a go at this one myself!
If you only have time to only watch one of Shivon’s videos then please, please check this one out! It pretty much sums up my love of makeup and why I’m a beauty blogger!
My favorite beauty vloggers are ones who make their makeup look like a piece of art work. It inspires me and I adore the looks they pull off. This is one of the first videos of Shivon's I watched, inspired by sunsets she uses this to experiment on her eyes and the result is stunning!
If you’d like to advertise with ‘Lipsticks and Lashes’ in September check out my sponsor page for more details and any questions please get in touch!
To celebrate Lipsticks and Lashes second birthday and reaching 1000 bloglovin followers, I am now offering a 50% discount code for anyone who decides to advertise with us during the next month! Just email whatsinyourmakeupbag@gmail.com for the code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...