Wednesday 26 November 2014

Who's in my sidebar... November Edition!

 
Welcome to the Novembers edition of ‘Who’s in my sidebar’! Lipsticks and Lashes now offers advertising packages, and I am beyond excited to introduce this month’s sponsor, Helen who blogs over at ‘Tea in the Tub’. I love being able share other fab bloggers with you all through these posts and Helen is no exception!

A note from Helen....
“I'm Helen and I run cruelty-free beauty and lifestyle blog Tea in the Tub. I love product reviews as well as the odd random post. I also run the Fleabag Friday series which shows off various bloggers pets. I'm soon off to Australia for a year and looking for guest bloggers whilst I settle in so I'd love to hear from you.”
 
If you would like to advertise with Lipsticks and Lashes in November then check out our sponsor page here! We’ve got packages to suit everyone! If you have any questions then please feel free to contact me at whatsinyourmakeupbag@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...