I also better state for the record that I don’t think turning 30 is the end of the world, I fully intend to embrace it, I just feel like life has been a bit stagnant lately so want to insert some fun into my life and turn things up a notch.
So for all the reasons above I have created a bucket list, a list of 30 things I would love to achieve before I turn 30. It’s a wide variety of things that I have wanted to do for a while but for whatever reason have been a lame ass and haven’t done yet. They are all things that I think will help me make the most of life and make me a better person...
1. Start dating... my love life is drier than the Sahara desert, mainly due to the fact I don’t put myself out there.
2. Go indoor skydiving
3. Cook one dish a week from scratch... I live off toast at the mo....
4. Say yes more! To any opportunities that come my way.
5. Learn to long board
6. Try a roller derby
7. Visit Disney World in Florida.
8. Start a ‘grateful’ diary and record 3 things I am happy for every day.
9. Buy a house.
10. Try Paddle boarding.
11. Start a successful Etsy Shop – I’ve started this one already but my aim is to make it successful!
12. Write a book
13. Live abroad for a month
14. Get down to a clothing size 12
15. Run a 10k
16. Do a painting on a canvas
17. Go to a music festival
18. Visit Machu Piccu
19. Fall in love and be loved
20. See the northern lights
21. Visit Ireland
22. Try Wakeboarding
23. Start an art class
24. Learn to Surf
25. Learn another language
26. Learn the ukulele
27. Figure out some sort of career path and be happy with whatever it may be.
28. Make a drift wood coffee table
29. Read one book every month
30. Go to New Zealand
I don’t know if I can or if funds will allow me to achieve all of these but I am definitely going to try my hardest to make this all happen! I will try and do a few blogs to keep you in the loop as I go along with this journey. Wish me luck!!