Being single on Valentine’s Day can sometimes suck! You get all the loved up couples rubbing it in your face and you often end up feeling more single than ever. Well I’m here to tell you that we single girls can have a bit of fun ourselves on cupid’s big day, so here are 5 suggestions for the single girl on Valentine’s Day....
- Forget the stress of getting ready for a big date, let’s face it, it is stressful finding the perfect outfit and getting your hair just right. Instead make V Day all about YOU! Crack open a bottle of wine, run a hot bubble bath then throw on a onesie and indulge in some chocolates. PERFECT!
- Grab all your single pals and head to the most romantic restaurant in town. Who says you need to be in a relationship to enjoy and yummy candle lit meal?
- Throw a slumber party for all the single ladies! Watch funny films make cocktails, laugh a ridiculous amount!
- Send yourself some flowers, make then anonymous and spend the whole day who querying who sent them to you! Who doesn’t love a mystery and it will make all your boring coupled up friends a little jel.
- My personal favourite, star fish in bed! Enjoy having the whole bed to yourself, no sharing!