Thursday 6 June 2013

FOTD: Au Natural

I don’t know how everyone else feels, but when the weather starts to perk up and the sun is shining like it has been lately, I want my look to be a bit more natural and embrace my looks. But and there is a big but, when I don’t wear any make up, rather than being told how beautiful and fresh I look, I get asked if I’m unwell and get told how pale, tired and rough I look! The joys of being a woman!

So the ‘Au Natural’ look for me is pulling off a barely any make up look whilst wearing enough to cover blemishes and bags, and adding a touch of colour. This can be a delicate balance to create, but I think I manage to pull it off?!

FACE: MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC15, Benefit Fake Up in 01 Light
EYES: Chanel Paris Le Crayon Yeux Precision Eye Definer in Black, Benefit They’re Real Mascara
LIPS:  Bourjois Paris Effet 3D Volume and Shine Elixer Gloss in 53
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big fan of natural make up looks, this looks very natural and I would never have guessed you were wearing make up x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...