Monday 24 March 2014

Motivational Monday #8


I came across this quote recently and it really stuck a chord with me. I have been struggling to remain positive lately, I’ve had a lot going on in my personal life and haven’t been managing it as well I would have liked, leaving me often feeling frustrated and discontent. It’s easy to blame others for your situation and yes there are just some things that are out of your hands. However it is in your hands how you react to things and how you manage your emotions. I am determined to try and not get as upset and bothered by things as I have been lately, I want to put a positive spin on things and start seeing the glass half full again. This week I am determined to have a good one, there may be sad things happening to people I love at the moment but I don’t need to be negative.
I hope you all have a happy week!

5 comments:

  1. I love this post and the quote you posted. I've been feeling the same about being discontent with myself and how I have been dealing with the stuff happening in my life. I agree that it's all about the way you look at it and how putting a positive spin may help you feel differently. I hope you have a really good week! Wishing you the very best!

    ~Crissy
    www.whimsicalfawn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Crissy! A positive attitude can really alter your perspective, I am feeling a lot better for it. Hope you have a fab week too!

      Delete
  2. That's so true! Lately I've been really into reading books about positivity and trying to stay positive all the time. It definitely helps and it gets easier by the day =)
    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friends just lent me a book on positivity , im hoping its going to inspire me even more! xx

      Delete
  3. Love this! I hope you have a wonderful week.
    L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...