Wednesday 19 March 2014

Nails // Models Own in Pinky Brown


For a while now I keep going for bright clean colours for my nails, I think it’s been with the dreary weather I like to perk things up with a splash of colour! So for a change this week I decided to try a darker shade with Models Own Nail Polish in Pinky Brown. The colour is what it says on the tin! However it’s a glittery shade and looks very shimmery in the light. I really like this colour and have been receiving quite a few compliments!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely colour! Have wanted to try the models own nail polishes for a while now.

    melodiebenson.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous shade, I don't know how I've missed it on all my raids of the Models Own concession at my local Boots - will definitely be investing in this one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous colour, definitely on my to buy list now xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried any of the Models Own nail polishes, but this one look great! :) It's always nice when people compliments on you nails :)
    Tanja Mortensen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this colour! Adding it to my payday must have list :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...