Friday 26 September 2014

GreenBlox Subscription Box for your Period!

 
So today we are hitting the subject of periods, not something I’ve really talked about here, but hey as the majority of people who stop by here are of the female variety I figured you all wouldn’t mind!
The lovely Camilla over at GreenBlox recently got in touch and asked if I would like to try out one of their monthly subscription boxes. It turns out said subscription box is one to make sure you are well supplied ready for your time of the month. Why on earth hasn’t this been done before?! What a great concept! Especially for girls like me who are terrible at keeping track of when they are due on and end up doing a panic dash to supermarket each month for tampons!
GreenBlox offer you a tailored box for your period flow, whether that is light, medium or heavy. I went for heavy as I am unlucky and have the worst periods. Heavy and last for ages, damn being a girl!! This month’s box was Etsy themed, now I love Etsy. I have a shop on there myself and I adore the awesome home mind finds you can come across on there. So I was a little excited!
The monthly plan is £9.99 and the £3.00 for postage, so all together it will cost you £12.99 a month.
When it arrived it was in a heavily sellotaped box which was a bit of a fight to get into. Then all the items in the box were individually wrapped in mint green tissue paper, some however was ripped. I was a bit disappointed in the packaging, given the high standard of subscription boxes these days I was expecting a lot more. It made a look a bit cheap, which is a shame.





What’s did I receive?
6 x Thornton Praline Melts
20 Tampons
20 pads
I love that they send chocolates! It’s just what I crave at this time of the month! You also get a decent amount of tampons and pads which is fab, I just kind of wish they came in something rather than loose. The lemongrass handmade soap smells divine and the Grapeseed Oil is supposed to be amazing for your skin so I can’t wait to try it!
Aside from the packaging, I love the concept of this box and its reasonable priced for what you receive. It will definitely save me the hassle of attempting to actually be organised!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect picks and a great help but the packaging lets it down xxx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know that these boxes existed, whaaaaaat. It's been a long time since I used tampons obviously as I feel very out of the loop. The chocolate is a nice little touch, shame about the nan's christmas present tissue paper wrapping!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...