Wednesday 24 September 2014

Glitterati by Crown and Glory - Septembers Box


I am obsessed with accessories, whether its bags, jewellery or hair pieces, I think they can really make an outfit! So it will probably come as no surprise that I am a huge fan of Crown and Glory. Their hair pieces are just stunning and so funky and original.
They are a little on the expensive side so I’ve always managed to resist, but this will power failed me in spectacular style when I discovered that Crown and Glory had their own monthly subscription box! ‘Say what?!’ I hear you all say! YES A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION BOX! I have officially entered heaven!
The box is named ‘The Glitterati’  and its £20 a month which includes postage and packaging!! It’s such a good deal! And inside the box is over £50 worth of hair goodies!
My first box didn’t disappoint, I was sent the Intergalactic Starlight Crown which I have been lusting after for ages! It’s sold on their website for £15 so I couldn’t believe it when I spotted it in my package. All together I was sent 5 pieces and I am so excited by each and every one of them! There was a floral crown, a stunning floral hair clip, some glittery mouse ears and a pair of little flower grips.
I was going to be behaved and just get one month  and then cancel my subscription, err I think I may be investing in a few more boxes at this rate! This is one of the most exciting subscription boxes I’ve had for a while!

3 comments:

  1. I WANT that star-crown! I have also wanted it for a while! All the other stuff is lovely too! Get thee hence accessory tempter!!!! I really don't want to be tempted... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have fallen in love with these! and they get delivered monthly to your door, literally like heaven. need to post if you buy any more
    Little White Socks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this box before, but I do love the idea of receiving pretty accessories each month! The Starlight Crown looks gorgeous!

    Olivia x
    Beauty from the Fjord
    Zoella Beauty Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...