Wednesday 17 September 2014

September's Birchbox




Back in May I caved in and re-subscribed to birchbox, I am so glad I did as every box I’ve received throughout the summer has been filled with great pieces. Saying that though I have decided to be a good girl and call time on my subscription, so this is the last one for a while! I am on a mission to save and I am not sure the current numerous subscriptions I have arriving on my doorstep constitutes being good with money!
Anyways, back to my box, I absolutely adore the theme of this box! This month they’ve decided to follow the theme of ‘Happy Days’. The perfect box to end summer with! It also comes with instructions with how to turn your box into a photo frame, CUTE or what?!
So here is what I received inside September’s Birchbox...
Agave Healing Oil Treatment – lightweight oil for your hair. If you’re a regular reader you’ll know that I heart hair oils and am on a mission to grow my hair and keep it in great condition.
Korres Citrus Shower gel – I am a bit of a fan of Korres products, they always smell so gorgeous so can’t wait to start using this in the shower!
Benefit It’s Potent Eye Cream – a product I’ve used before but am excited to see it here! Works wonders on dark circles!
Skin & Co Truffle Therapy Serum – I’ve heard of this one and have wanted to try it for a while, it’s supposed to enhance a healthy glow! Fingers crossed!
Model Co Lip Lacquer In ‘Morocco’ – I LOVE the shade of this lip product!
Urban Fruit Magnificent Mango – YUMMY!
Birchbox Happy Days Photo Clip – I am a photo hoarder! I love having photos of my friends and family around me so am a sucker for anything like this!
I adore the little lifestyle extras and hope Birchbox keep adding these to their future boxes, I can’t wait to try all these out! Do you subscribe to any beauty boxes?

2 comments:

  1. This looked like such a great box and I really do miss subbing but I don't miss spending the money especially when it's hit and miss sometimes (to be expected) xxx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. he box is useful for storage, It's also so cute so why not!! me toooo I love the color of the lip lacquer!!
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...