Sunday 28 September 2014

Who's in my sidebar... September Edition


 
Welcome to the September edition of ‘Who’s in my sidebar’! Lipsticks and Lashes now offers advertising packages, and I am beyond excited to introduce this month’s sponsor, Shivon whose You Tube channel is ‘shivonmakeupbiz’. She was my wonderful advertiser last month and is back again!  
This is my favourite bit of hosting advertising on here, being able to share with you all some incredible blogs and you tube channels!
 
What Shivon has to say...
 
“A creative You Tube channel dedicated to make up tutorials, reviews and fashion posts. I'm 19, a Gemini, love purple eye shadow and live in the South-East of England!”
I have become a regular viewer of  Shivon’s videos and I though id share some of her recent videos that ive particularly enjoyed...
I’ve seen so many contouring tutorials but this one really breaks it down and Shivon is fab at talking you through all the steps.
Ignoring the fact Shivon is stunning and does actually slightly resemble Megan Fox (Bit Jel!) this is a great Tutorial and I am in love with the eye makeup!! It’s one I've tried myself and adore it.
I shared this video with you all last month and i really think If you only have time to only watch one of Shivon’s videos then please, please check this one out! It pretty much sums up my love of makeup and why I’m a beauty blogger!
If you’d like to advertise with ‘Lipsticks and Lashes’ in October check out my sponsor page for more details and any questions please get in touch!

For October only i am offering free medium sized advertising! Just use the code FREEOCT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...