Monday 4 May 2015

Motivational Monday // May


Firstly, Happy Bank Holiday Monday!! I hope you’re all having a fab long weekend and making the most of an extra day off work if you have one?! After being a bit poorly last week, I’m fully embracing feeling better this weekend and making the most of catching up with friends which has been so lovely and full of fun and giggles!

I can’t believe it’s May already! I can’t say I’m too pleased about it as this year is going way too for my liking! April was a bit of a crazy month I moved jobs after spending 5 years at my old job it was a big change for me and has taken me way out of my comfort zone! I think I’m going to like my new job but there is so much information to take in at the moment so I’m trying to take it one day at a time at the moment!

I’m not a huge fan of change, I hate being out of my comfort zone but I’m trying to embrace it and do you know what? I feel so much better for it! I really do, I didn’t realise how fed up I had gotten and how much id had enough of it all. It’s made me realise that sometimes you need to take a risk and try new things. I don’t want to live a life of regrets, I want to make the most of every opportunity that comes my way and live my life to the fullest!

Also I know I have been a little hit and miss with blogging lately, but I am back! I have a ton of exciting posts coming your way, and I have totally fallen in love with it again! So thank you for sticking with me, you won’t regret it! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sending your link via #bbloggers but I already follow your lovely blog :)

    Happy Bank Holiday

    ❤ The Jewel Beauty Blog ❤ || Fleur Fatale Review

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...