Sunday 24 February 2013

Lovely Lashes

If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have one product with you what would you have?...If you were only allowed to own one piece of makeup for the rest of your life what would it be?...

Well my friends my answer to any question like this would have to be Benefits They’re Real Mascara. It is my must have / can’t live without product. I’m often complemented on my long lashes and asked if I wear falsies, and as I’m sure I have previously mentioned I have the shortest stumpiest eye lashes going! I used to hate them and a lot of so called lengthening Mascaras just added thickness rather than length.
 
 
I have been a covert of Benefits They’re Real Mascara for about a year now. Here is my reasons for loving it.... it applies really well, doesn’t clump and makes my lashes look nice, long and natural without making them super thick hooker looking.  It creates definition and doesn’t smudge. It also lasts all day, and doesn’t go flat. This Mascara doesn’t come cheap at around £16 a go but it lasts a lot longer than cheaper Mascaras and I would definitely recommend it to all!

I now can’t leave the house without it on and can’t sing its praise it enough!

Me and my Lashes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...