Monday 4 February 2013

Rimmel London Apocalips


I have heard a lot of hype around Rimmel London’s Apocalips Lip Lacquer which comes in a few different shades so I wanted to see what it was all about. I purchased my usual bright pink colour in Stellar and a gorgeous light pinky purple colour Celestial also caught my eye. Both are fantastic colours and a cross between lip gloss and lipstick. They go amazingly smooth and are not sticky like a gloss, my favourite thing about them though is that the colour stays put! Hurray!










These have excellent pigmentation and one swipe gives a good coverage. The product is creamy and the foam applicator makes it easy to apply smoothly and evenly on the lips leaving a glossy finish. If you like full on opaque bold lips then you will love these, if you like a more sheer wash of colour you could still use these but just dab a little onto your lips and blend out with your finger. The applicator is really nice and I love the packaging, really sleek. I don't think you can go wrong with these and at a great price.

I definately will be using the Celestial shade as my new daytime shade and the hot stellar will suit my going out style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...