Monday 11 February 2013

Monday Inspiration...#4

This sums up my life right now! I'm currently in the position where all my friends are settling down and having babies, buying houses etc and I'm so proud of them all, however that couldn't be further from my radar if I tried! Yes I would love to meet the right guy, have a place to call my own and to have a family, but right now I want to travel so badly and I want to see what else is out there before i settle down. I want to figure out my place in this world, what I like and what I don't, what I'm good at and what I'm not. I want to try numerous career paths, I want to spend nights dancing till I drop and laughing till it hurts. Therefore I do declare I want to live my 20s to the full!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...