Tuesday 6 August 2013

Review: Maybelline New York Eyestudio in 720 Iced Fudged/ Marron Glace

Lately I’ve been living in the land of skint, god knows where my money goes but I’ve been living off limited funds lately. Therefore when my beloved MAC eye shadow ran out that I use daily I was faced with the dilemma of replacing it or paying a quarter of the price for a high street brand replacement. So for once I went with second option much to the relief of my bank balance!
 
After browsing in my local Boots I came across the perfect shade in Maybelline New York Eyestudio in 720 Iced Fudged/ Marron Glace. It’s a gorgeous brown/purple shimmery colour.

 
I was unsure if it would have the same staying power as my old MAC favourite, buts it’s great! It stays put all day and doesn’t fade. My only complaint is that the powder isn’t as compressed as MAC so after using it a few times you end up with quite a bit of loose powder. This is also reflected when you apply it to your lids as you do end up with a little bit under your eyes.
I have been using this shadow for a couple of weeks now and I do like it and have been converted but if my finances turn around I will probably break and return to MAC!

1 comment:

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...