Tuesday 20 January 2015

A few changes at Lipsticks and Lashes...


Lately I have had a bit of the blogging blues, I’ve just lost the motivation to blog which hasn’t been helped with the lack of a laptop this month!

It’s not been a completely bad thing though as it’s made me stop and re-evaluate my little space on the internet, why I blog and what I want to be writing about. I think to be completely honest with you all, I have just got really bored of it lately!

So I want to shake things up around here and write about what makes me buzz! For someone who absolutely hates change I am pretty proud of myself for making this decision! High five me! I will still write about beauty as I love it but I want to include a hell of a lot more lifestyle posts too. I want to write about my travel plans I have coming up this year and do more recipe posts. I want to record my adventures and focus on improving my photography.

I want to do a monthly round up of my health and fitness journey to keep myself focused. I am scrapping the weekly motivational Monday posts and am going to do a monthly one instead.

I am going to post when I want rather than having fixed days, I don’t want the pressure of that, and if that means not posting for a few days and loosing followers then so be it! I started this blog for me and this year I am going to focus on that fact!


Change is good so this year I plan to embrace it, I hope your all going to stick around for the ride as I think this year’s going to be pretty epic!

7 comments:

  1. You can do it! Good luck with the health and fitness journey as well, you'll probably find it easier to stick to them because you're documenting your whole journey. Also, don't push yourself too hard, you're allowed to take breaks. :)

    Olivia x
    Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great, I know how you feel; I've had a case of the blogging blues and it makes you think about your blog an awful lot! Breaks are always for the better :)

    Tasha xo
    skinnysandstripes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you have some great ideas!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. check out my £60 skincare giveaway, if you like! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you hun, definitely like the sound of a monthly health round up and glad you don't feel pressured to post xx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's good to take a step back and think what direction you want your blog to go in. Look forward to seeing the changes :) x

    Bridie | Upon My Sleeve

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...