Happy New Year Lovelies! Hope you’ve had a wonderful festive period! I can’t believe how quickly it’s flown by! So this is my annual post where I get to be a little reflective on the past year and start looking at what I want to achieve in 2015! 2014 had a lot of ups and downs for me, it started off amazing, I spent the first month in Thailand and had the most amazing time! Over all its been a pretty good year however the last few months have been a bit of nightmare as my mum’s been very ill but hopefully we’ve turned a corner there! I also feel like this year I’ve been on autopilot, my life being a bit static and I’m just going through the motions. Does that make sense?
I am really looking forward to 2015! I have some fun things already booked in the calendar and think it’s going to be a good one! Here are my personal hopes and dreams in no particular order. Please note that this is a working document for me and something I want to come back and reflect on throughout the year. Also for the record these are NOT New Year’s resolutions! Who actually sticks to those?! These are just a few of my hopes, dreams and aspirations...
- Be better with my money – start saving and stop spending so thoughtlessly!
- Get fit! Standard for most people but I want to improve my fitness, tone up and run a 10k race this year!
- Laugh more! The last few months have been pretty hard so I want to smile and laugh more! Have the most fun going!
- To say ‘yes’ more and to try new things. Something I started a few years and want to continue and do more of as it’s only led to positive things!
- Be positive! I want to be one of those cheesy people who see the light in every dark situation. I truly believe positivity attracts positivity!
- Be more adventurous, try new things and travel to new places!
- To start dating again
- To buy a house, Okay so this one may be a pipe dream but I want to save up and start heading towards this one! Or at least move out of the parents loft by the end of the year!
In terms of hopes and dreams for 2015 in regards to my blog, I want to shake things up a little! I have got a little bored with my blog lately and want to insert some excitement back into it! I want to blog about different things, maybe do a few more lifestyle posts. Is there any type of posts you’d like to see more or less of?
So 2015 I want to mainly enjoy my writing and to see what other excitement and adventures it brings me! I also want to meet some blogging friends!! None of my real life friends blog and I would love some friends who do!
I am so excited to see what 2015 may bring! I also just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who’s taken the time to stop by and have a look at my ramblings here over the past year; it means the world to me!