Friday 10 April 2015

March's Health and Fitness Roundup


Welcome to my third instalment of my monthly health and fitness updates, you can check out last month’s here. The idea behind these posts is to keep me focused and on track, so here is how March went...

Food...
My diet is my big let down at the minute, I completely fell off the bandwagon in February and have been having a nightmare trying to get back on it. I have been so stressed with handing my notice in at work it’s all been a bit too much and I am a comfort eater. I’m also a convenience eater, I eat quick things I can grab on the go and spend very limited time in the kitchen. Well my friends, that is all going to change! As I mentioned in Aprils motivational Monday post, April is all about change and that includes my diet. My new job is based nowhere near any shops so I can’t just nip out for a naughty m&s sandwich, I will have to be prepared! I am going to make a healthy pack lunch each day which I think will make a big difference for me and get my more in control of what I put into my mouth. My other challenge is to start eating breakfast, at present the thought of eating when I wake up makes me feel sick. I don’t get those people who say they wake up hungry, it baffles me! But I know it’s the important meal of the day so I am going to try my best with it. I am heading back to weight watchers, I find getting weighed each week keeps me on the straight and narrow too.

Exercise done in March...

Boot camp x 6 sessions
Rowing x1 sessions (1.5 hours)
Runs x7

The last week in March was a massive write off as I was finishing work and I then had a stinking cold so all exercise was off. Prior to that thought I was managing 2 bootcamp sessions a week, I normally do 3 so was a little unhappy with myself on this one. However I have now thrown running in the mix. As I mentioned last month I have signed up to run a 10k in September so I have started working towards that. At present I can’t run 1k, this is no exaggeration, I run for a few minutes then walk but I am determined to improve and show myself that I can do it!

Progress this month...


Loss in March in inches
Total Loss in inches
Chest
0.5
1.5
Hips
2.5
4
Left Thigh
2
3
Right Thigh
1.5
2.5
Bottom
2
4
Left Arm
0.5
2
Right Arm
0.5
2
Waist
2.5
5

Weight loss this month:   4lbs
Total weight loss:   9lbs


I also managed to wedge myself into a size 14 pair of jeans so I am pretty happy with this month’s progress! I still have a long way to go and I’m determined to stay on track this month and work really hard. Wish me luck! 

2 comments:

  1. I used to be totally gym adverse but it really does become easier, congrats on your progress so far and keep going! Meabh
    www.peachparade.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...