Sunday 26 April 2015

How much is your face worth?

I have seen this tag doing the rounds for quite a while and thought it would be a fun one to do.  Do you know how much your face is worth? I always thought mine wasn’t that expensive but over the years I have definitely started spending more on make up, so thought it would be interesting to work out how much my face adds up to! This is based on my every day make up, I think I may do a night out version of this tag one day as I’m sure it’ll all add up to a bit more! So here we go....


Laura Mercier Foundation Primer – £18.50
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation – £26.50
MAC All That Glitters Eye Shadow – £13.00
MAC Studio Finish Concealer – £15.50
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara – £19.50
MAC Amplified Lipstick in Girl About Town – £15.50
Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner – £13.00
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Rose – £32.50

Drum roll please.... My face is worth.... £154

That does kind of freak me out a little! That’s 6 weeks worth of petrol for my car!! I’m glad I didn’t do the evening makeup now otherwise I think I’d be in shock!!


I now tag you all to have a go at this! If you do make sure you drop me the link to your post!

7 comments:

  1. This is a really cool tag! I think I will have to do it - although I dread to think how much mine costs haha. xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to do this - but I'd totally worry about how much is on my face! x

    Everything But The Kitchen Sink

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did this tag once before and i was pretty shocked! over the years i have developed quite the taste for expensive products…. i gradually collected them though, i couldn't afford to buy everything at once! i really like the colour of that lipstick you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god I'm too scared to do this! It's so interesting though! I bet there are a lot of people's more than that so I wouldn't worry too much!

    Milli xxx
    Artsandgraces.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so scary to see how much we put on our faces everyday haha! I'll have a go at this and link you in it!xo

    http://justinependrill.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cool post! I don't think mines is quite as near as this to be honest aha. I'll definitely be doing this tag, thanks so much for sharing!

    Zaineb - Blogging Gals Founder | www.zeenaxena.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...