Monday 14 October 2013

Motivational Monday #28


 
I sometimes get the feeling people think I can be a bit of a walk over. That ‘oh Gemma won’t mind’ attitude. Yes, I can be laid back but you don’t need to take the piss! Treat me like a friend and with respect please.
With this in mind, I LOVE today’s post, sometimes you just need to assert your inner bitch and look after yourself. It’s not being selfish its being protective of yourself and having enough respect for yourself to not let people take advantage. My aim this week is definitely to be more assertive.
Happy Monday!

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant!!

    xoxo

    http://xlaxx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with this! I feel like people walk all over me sometimes too!
    I'm following now hun thank you so much for your link!

    F xx

    http://thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same! I have to stop being so laid back! xx
    myloveforxx.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im always being told off for being laid back! I think people take it for granted! haha xx

      Delete
  4. At first this only loaded "wake up every morning" and I thought it was going to say something really sweet. Then it loaded haha but I like this much better!

    Holly | petitpromise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! your comment made me laugh! Its definitely blunt and too the point! xx

      Delete
  5. I do motivational monday posts too! LOVE this photo. We're all badasses ;)

    www.chrissylilly.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...