Monday 21 October 2013

Motivational Monday #29

 
I had a weird old week this one just gone by. Works been super busy so I’ve not really stopped but I’ve been feeling a pretty mixed bag of emotions. I’ve been uber sensitive and feeling a bit lonely. I always find it strange how you can feel lonely when you have good friends and family around you, but that’s just how I feel.
Therefore this week’s quote is really fitting and ideal for my current mood. This week I am going to keep my head up, be confident, nit take things too personally and most importantly I am going to stay positive. I always find when I’m determined to act, be and feel upbeat and positive, only good things come from it.
Happy Monday!
P.S. When you read this quote are you singing it in your head like the song? Just me?!

3 comments:

  1. Haha I instantly sang this in my head like the song! This is definitely a good quote to live by :)
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a bit of motivation on a blog :) Mondays are the best time to be positive about life!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has come at the perfect time, I'm feeling similar this week. I definitely need to try and be more positive too.

    www.amadhattersteaparty.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...