Wednesday 23 April 2014

Nails // Gelish in Deep Sea and Glitter


For my birthday way back in January a couple of my friends treated me to a voucher for my local beauty salon. I have been so busy that I have only recently got a chance to use it! I decided to go for gelish nails as I was attending one of best pals wedding the following day. To co-ordinate with my dress I went for the shade Deep Sea with a gorgeous layer of glitter on top. I am so chuffed with the results, there is nothing like getting your nails done professionally.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, that's so pretty. Looks like a starry night! I love the look of gel nails, but the process of removal is so brutal on my nails :(

    xo, Liz
    www.casualconcern.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colours is AMAZING and your nails look stunning!
    xx
    www.anythingbutordinary-xo.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...