Friday 20 June 2014

June's Birchbox

 
I caved in and last month re-subscribed to birchbox, I could resist their Harper’s Bazaar box and I haven’t been let down this month either! For June Birchbox have gone for a super fun world cup/Brazil themed box. Please note this is the only time you will ever hear me utter the words ‘world cup’ and ‘football’ on this blog. I would love to get into the spirit of it all and would love to see England do well but I do find it all a bit boring in terms of a game, it’s just not as gritty as it used to be and I find them all a bit girly! YAWN!
Anyways, back to my box, I have to admit I did a little squeal when I opened it!! I think it has to be one of my favourite boxes yet! So here is what I received...
Beautyblender &Bleandercleanser – eeeek! I’ve been so tempted to purchase this for a while and couldn’t believe it when I spotted this in the box. It’s an egg shaped makeup sponge that I’ve seen a lot of great reviews about it. It also came with a little soap cleaner. Cute!
Silk & Honey Shea Butter Hair Mask – I can’t resist a good hair mask and can’t wait to try this one. Especially with all the recent hot weather, my hair is need of a bit of TLC!
OPI Nail Lacquer in ‘Kiss Me I’m Brazilian’ – LOVE this stunning pink shade!
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser – I have wanted to try this for so long but have always been hesitant due to the rather expensive price tag, so this has to be the product I am most excited about trying!
Korres Citrus Body Milk – I am a bit of a fan of Korres products, they always smell so gorgeous.
Birchbox Brazil-Inspired Key ring – I think this is a really fun bonus pressie!
I can’t wait to try all these out! Do you subscribe to any beauty boxes?


P.S Have you checked out my ‘800 Bloglovin followers Giveaway’ yet? You could win a MAC Lipstick in ‘Plumful’, Kylie Minogue ‘Pink Sparkle’  Eau De Toilette, a Tangle Teezer ‘The Original’ Detangling Hairbrush and a Nail Rock Glitter and Polish Set... so what are you waiting for?

5 comments:

  1. I am subscribed to ipsy. I really love it. This one from birchbox looks amazing! I love that they included a beauty blender AND a cleaner. That is so practical because it's quite expensive, but I think everyone should try it :)

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im subscribed to Glossy Box & today i've just subscribed to Birch as i feel i need this one in my life haha. Can't wait to receive it. Yours looks amazing!

    Keli | kelskurls.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, the name of the nail polish... These beauty boxes look so tempting, but not sure if there's something like that over here.

    I agree that football has become a bit stale, but for me it is more all dubious referee desicions.

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has made me want to sign up to Birchbox I will be adding it to my birthday wish list ! Thanks for sharing1

    Holly
    www.hollybobbin.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz Earle is so great but you'll probably fall under the curse of never wanting to go back to your pre LE life! The price is quite high, but you get what you pay for! Enjoy trying out your new goodies :)

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...