Monday 2 June 2014

Motivational Monday #16

 

THIS!! This quote just sums me up completely! I am terrible for putting this off or not doing them at all as I think I can’t, or I won’t be good enough or people will laugh...
I am really trying hard to overcome this, focus on myself and do things I love. Its time focus on myself and what I want to do. Whether that is in terms of my writing, jewellery making, or life in general I am determined to give things ago. I want to say YES more, no matter how scared or anxious I get. The thing I need to remind myself is if I don’t give things ago then how will I ever know? And who wants to live a life of what ifs?
Happy Monday lovelies!
P.S Have you checked out my ‘800 Bloglovin followers Giveaway’ yet? You could win a MAC Lipstick in ‘Plumful’, Kylie Minogue ‘Pink Sparkle’  Eau De Toilette, a Tangle Teezer ‘The Original’ Detangling Hairbrush and a Nail Rock Glitter and Polish Set... so what are you waiting for?

3 comments:

  1. I love this quote, unfortunately it's so true

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quote and I am the same as you!
    clarabellerose.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this quote!
    ems-22.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...