Monday 16 June 2014

Motivational Monday #18


 
So this weekend I launched my shop Pearl Divine on Etsy! It’s taken me a long time to take this step and I have spent/wasted so much time putting myself down, worrying that people will think my designs and work are crap, quality is poor etc. BUT its gets to a point where enough is enough! You can either take that step to put yourself out there, face your fears and go for the things you want to achieve, or you can stop doing what you enjoy and hide away.
I have chosen to go with the first option, to see what happens and have fun along the way! Because if you don’t try you will never know what could come from it, and I don’t want to live a life of what ifs!
So I challenge you all to do one thing you’re scared of this week!
Happy Monday Lovelies!

P.S Have you checked out my ‘800 Bloglovin followers Giveaway’ yet? You could win a MAC Lipstick in ‘Plumful’, Kylie Minogue ‘Pink Sparkle’  Eau De Toilette, a Tangle Teezer ‘The Original’ Detangling Hairbrush and a Nail Rock Glitter and Polish Set... so what are you waiting for?

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous necklaces! So happy that you've taken the step to start selling them :) I definitely needed this kick up the arse to get going this week! xx

    everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...