Monday 23 June 2014

Motivational Monday #19


What is it about the sun that makes everything seem a little better? Over the past couple of weeks here in the UK we have had beautiful sunshine for a change and it really does seem to have such an incredible effect on people’s moods. I for one have felt so much more happier and seem to be able to manage things a little easier rather than being a giant stress head.
I think it’s also helped by the fact people seem to come out of their winter cocoons and there’s definitely more fun to be had! I have just had a fab weekend, Saturday I went on a 10 mile bike ride with a friend via a few pubs and then Sunday I caught up with a friend, blogged and relaxed. The perfect weekend!
I am determined to keep this god mood rolling on for a while, I am going to try and be a much more positive person as it really does make the shadows seem smaller!
Happy Monday Lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. I agree, it's amazing how much better the sunshine makes things! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote, and yes I agree when it nice and bright outside I feel so much better despite being such a home body lol
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...