Tuesday 19 November 2013

Dermalogica Active Moist


 
 I’ve never tried any Dermalogica products before as they’ve always been way out of my price range. However I was recently persuaded to, and this is what happened...
My skin comes under the type ‘combination’. I get really dry skin on my cheeks but find my nose, chin and forehead can get really greasy. Lately my skins gone a bit haywire and I’ve ended up with a really spotty chin. I hate it but I’m living by the mantra ‘whilst I have spots I’m not getting wrinkles’!
Sometimes my mantra fails me and my spots still get me down. I was talking to a friend of mine, who’s also a beautician about it and she recommended I try Dermalogica’s Active Moist, which is an oil free, lightweight moisturiser for combination skin. At £43 it’s not cheap but I thought I would give it a try.
After only using it for 2 weeks I can already see a massive difference! I used to wake up and be able to feel the grease around my nose, well that’s no longer the case! My dry cheeks are now soft and over all my skin feels well moisturised. It also smells lovely and fresh, a gorgeous cucumber scent.
You just apply a small amount to your face and neck twice a day after cleansing and toning. When I say small amount, you really do only need a small bit of it. Therefore I think it’s going to last for a good few months, making the £43 cost easier to swallow.
For such a great result after only a couple of weeks use, I can’t wait to see the long term results on my skin! I know it’s a hefty price but I definitely recommend paying out for it.

4 comments:

  1. I love dermalogica and glad you enjoyed the product because I think they really do help!
    I use them every single day and see a real improvement! Xx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh which of their products do you use? Debating whether to try some their other bits, but don't know what to try first! xx

      Delete
  2. I've never used a Dermalogica product before I've always wanted to as I've heard they are very good.. Active Moist is definitely expensive but I'd really like to try it since it seemed to really work for you! xx

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you suffer from greasy areas I would definitely recommend! Works a treat for me :) xx

      Delete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...