Thursday 21 November 2013

Maybelline New York's Baby Lips in Peach Kiss


All over the summer you couldn’t miss a certain product that kept being mentioned within the beauty and blogging communities. That product being Maybelline New York’s Baby Lips. There has been a lot of hype around it, a lot of mixed reviews, but it never really appealed to me so I didn’t make the purchase.  Why would I need another lip balm?
Er yeah, so, ummm... regular readers will know I have a severe lack of will power. However in my defence I did wait a good few months! Last weekend I was buying a few bits in Superdrug and whilst at the till it was sat there at the side, and at £2.99 I thought why not!
Baby Lips comes in a couple of flavours, I personally went for Peach Kiss. The balm is a mocha colour but goes on nude with a bit of shimmer that’s not that noticeable. As expected it smells and tastes of peach. My lips are quite dry at the moment now we’ve hit autumn, and I’ve actually found Baby Lips to be quite moisturising.
Overall I wouldn’t say I’m massively excited about this product, but for a lip balm it does the job. Also for £2.99 you can’t really go too wrong!

5 comments:

  1. I have this and it really does do the job! My lips were so dry and i put a bit of this one and they felt so much better!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up buying ALL of them when they came out because boots had a buy 2 get 1 free offer on! This one is my favourite though. Smells like sweets!

    Charlotte - blotandreapply.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This flavor sounds so nice! I'm not the biggest fan of these-- I have one I really like (pink punch) and one I really don't like-- quench I think?? This one might be worth picking up because I love peach!

    sundaysgrace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also got this product a but later and really is good for the price of it

    Bella x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...