Sunday 24 November 2013

A Bit of Bling!*

 
I am a complete magpie when it comes to any form of jewellery! I Love a bit of bling, especially at this time of year. We are rolling head first into the party season and I’ve been on the hunt for some fab jewellery to go with all the outfits I have lined up!
I’ve recently been sent these gorgeous earrings from the lovely people over at ‘The Jewel Addict’, if you’ve not checked out their website you must! EVERYTHING is £5 and they have the most amazing earrings and necklaces!
 
 
This pair is called ‘Island Sunset Earrings’, they are really fun and look awesome dressed up and dressed down. I think their name is perfect! I’ve worn them to work a few times this week and I’ve had some great complements!
 
 
The second pair I received, which is my favourite are the ‘Mulberry Buzz Earrings’. They are very 20’s style and kind of tacky but tasteful! They really suit the ‘Gatsby’ trend that’s currently happening and I personally can’t wait to wear them out with my little black dress to a few Christmas Parties!
 

P.S I have my eyes on these Necklaces for pay day for some pressies for a few of my girl friends. I think they look so much more expensive than they are!


6 comments:

  1. I love the Mulberry Buzz earrings, will defo have to check this website out! xx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the earrings on the right on the top photo!! Beautiful
    xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous jewellery I love it! Xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such gorgeous pieces! The Mulberry earrings look amazing! :)


    Charlee
    CharmedCharlee 
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love jewelry too! I feel like it completely makes an outfit! :)

    Bridging the Gap

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...