Friday 11 July 2014

Friendly Gesture

I am a huge fan of Etsy, an online market place filled with unique hand crafted bits and pieces. I can easily waste an afternoon browsing away at all the different shops. You can be guaranteed to find original goods that suit everyone’s style.

As a huge accessories fan, especially jewellery, Etsy is like a treasure trove to me! I love spicing up an outfit with a quirky necklace or some funky earrings. Which leads me to today’s post, I wanted to share with you all my favourite shop on Etsy and the recent purchases I’ve made from them! Friendly Gesture sells a wide range of cool hand stamped jewellery with a quirky edge.
Over the past year I have been slowly filling my jewellery collection with their range. My favourite piece so far is a T-Rex necklace, however this may have been trumped by my latest buys which are pictured below…


I am obsessed with Dinosaurs, I collect anything with them on so just had to add these awesome dino earrings to my collection, how cute are they!! The star earrings go with everything and are gorgeous. Finally, just check out my favourite piece, this Pegasus necklace, I have just one word, LOVE!
These bits come all the way from Nebraska in the USA, but shipping is pretty reasonable based on what you purchase and mine items have always arrived within a week of me placing my order¬
Do you have a favourite Etsy shop?
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I am in love with the dinosaur earrings! they are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. That unicorn necklace is so pretty! I've never bought anything from Etsy before, but maybe I should start looking :) xx
    everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pegasus necklace is so so cute! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Etsy! especially for printed tees! X

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...