Wednesday 2 July 2014

Nails // OPI Nail Lacquer in ‘Kiss Me I’m Brazilian’


I am in LOVE this stunning pink shade! It’s OPI Nail Lacquer in ‘Kiss Me I’m Brazilian’ and arrived in my June Birchbox. It’s part of OPI’s Brazilian range and is a gorgeous shade of candy pink. I don’t have any OPI polishes as they seem a little expensive for my cheap skate budget so I was excited to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised by how easy to apply it was, it comes with a really good quality brush and after applying two coats I had a perfect consistency on my nails.
It also lasts a good few days, I am currently on day 5 of it on my nails and so far no chips! My polish normally only lasts this long if it’s a gel polish so I am really impressed. I will be definitely checking out more of OPI’s range of polishes in the future.
Do you love a girly pink on your nails as much as me?

7 comments:

  1. I love this shade, it's perfect for summer! :)
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shade, will look great with a tan for the summer.
    Beth x
    mermaidindisguise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a gorgeous summery colour! Really want to try OPI nail polishes, they always look amazing :) Xx

    A Blonde Moment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shade! Looks amazing on the nails! The Brazilian collection has some great summer colours in it!

    CassandraMyee | NZ Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shade is beautiful and I like the name of it too. haha
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh looks gorgeous. I have kiss me on my tulips and this looks like a hotter pink version of that xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...