Saturday 5 July 2014

You can now sponsor 'Lipsticks and Lashes'!

I have some really exciting news to bring you all today!  Drum roll please... I would like to announce that you can now sponsor ‘Lipsticks and Lashes’!
Eeeeek! I’ve been thinking about doing this for a while and the time just feels so right at the moment. ‘Lipsticks and Lashes’ has been growing and evolving so this feels like the natural time to offer advertising packages. Its also a fab way to spread a bit of blog love, to other bloggers and small businesses.
I have decided to offer 3 packages ranging from £3.00 to £13.00, with a range of benefits that include all large and medium advertisers featuring in a monthly ‘Who’s in my side bar’ post. Each ad space will run for a whole month, and you can advertise for as many months as you like!
My blog is growing every day and I'm planning some exciting changes for the near future and I'd love you to join me! So if your a fellow blogger, small business or brand and are looking for a new way to advertise then check out my ‘Sponsor’ page for more information on the packages I am offering!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...