Monday 28 July 2014

Who's In My Sidebar... July Edition

Welcome to my first ever ‘Who’s in my sidebar’! Lipsticks and Lashes now offers advertising packages, and I am beyond excited to introduce to my first sponsor, Rebecca whose blog is ‘The Glitter Diaries’....

 
What Rebecca has to say...
“As a PR professional, I have worked with countless bloggers to tell the stories of brands and people. Now it's my turn to shift the focus on brands and people that I admire and respect. The Glitter Diaries is a lifestyle blog, created with the idea of having a Glitter Directory, where I spotlight my favorite bloggers, vloggers, PR girls, small businesses and more!”
I love having a mooch around ‘The Glitter Diaries’, its filled with lots of my favourite kind of posts from Beauty reviews, outfit posts, book reviews, DIY beauty and much more! Make sure you all go and pop by!
If you’d like to advertise with ‘Lipsticks and Lashes’ in August check out my sponsor page for more details and any questions please get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...