Sunday 7 December 2014

My Christmas Decorations Haul!

My family are one of those who refuse to decorate for Christmas until Christmas Eve or at a push the weekend before! If I has my way the tree and all the Christmas sparkle would be straight up on the 1st December, so you can appreciate why I don’t appreciate my loved ones bah humbug ways!

So this year I am making a stance, I have started discretely putting Christmas decorations around the house! I feel like I have my own little secret operation going on, I will get my family into the Christmas spirit!

Here is what I have sneaked in so far...











What do you all think? Do you have all your decorations up already? My next mission is to somehow get a tree in!!

4 comments:

  1. Such cute decorations! I totally have not decorated at all yet lol... oops! You have inspired me to get on it though :)

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore the chain and baubles thing! Looks so perfect hanging from the chandelier. I'll have to go hunt for something similar. :)
    x
    Aria
    Girl in a Whimsical Land

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! My parents are exactly the same! I've now persuaded them that 12 days before Christmas is reasonable :P cant wait till Friday ;) though I'm with you on putting them up on the 1st. Christmas isn't just the day itself, its the spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those curtain lights are so pretty, I haven't decorated yet but bought some lights to go in the bedroom xx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...