Thursday 11 December 2014

#TBT Homemade Christmas Gift Tags!


Welcome #TBT / Throw Back Thursday! Where I am going to be delving into the depths of blog posts past and repost some of my favourites to share again with you all! I haven’t done one of these for ages so I thought a Christmas themed one was due!
Originally Posted // 3rd December 2013


As mentioned before in other DIY posts I am a huge fan of scouring pinterest for ideas and inspiration. Last Christmas I kept coming across these vintage stamped gift tags which are so simple but so effective. They’ve cropped up a few times on pinterest this year as well as on a few blogs I follow and I think they look fab! So I couldn’t resist giving it a go myself.
I found the vintage tags in my craft box at home and the alphabet stamps I came across on Ebay for £4.99, which includes ink. I thought this was pretty reasonable! When they arrived, I was so excited to give them a try, it’s now meant I have done all my Christmas labels already!
What do you think? Do you like to get creative at this time of year?

2 comments:

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...