Tuesday 16 December 2014

My Christmas Nails!


I haven’t done a nail post in soo long! But I am ridiculously excited about my Christmas nails so I just had to share them with you all! As you can probably tell from my recent posts I am really getting into Christmas this year which is a bit odd for me, I’m not a complete Grinch but I’m usually pretty laid back about it all but this year I am properly getting into the swing of things!

I have been getting gelish done for the past few months as my local beauty salon, as a nail biter I find it’s the only thing that’s stops me biting them! I also love the finished shiny look of them! So when my gorgeous beautician asked if I wanted to try some nail art this year I could resist!

I went for a mix of things, candy cane stripes, snowflakes and a crazily cute Santa’s hat! They are all done in gelish and she did them all by hand! No stencils involved! So impressed with them!

How are you getting into the Christmas spirit? Have you got Christmas themed nails? 

5 comments:

  1. How cute! I love the santa hat haha. I bite my nails terrible too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do some festive nails... I love your design, very nice x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! No, I really can't do nail varnish now! I have this awful index finger nail that got ripped low when I was younger and it never grew back properly and as soon as it grows AT ALL it digs into the flesh at the side and I HAVE to bite it off!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh those are so cute! I don't think I have enough precision to do that, but I'm loving the Christmassy nail colors. And I'm most definitely getting into the Christmas spirit! Love this time of year. :D

    Lots of Love,
    Manpreet @ simplymblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those nails look so pretty! I love the snowflakes!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...