Tuesday 9 December 2014

My Little Cosy Box








‘My Little Box’ is definitely my favourite subscription box by far at the moment! I am in love with the illustrations they use and all the goodies that arrive inside it! This month’s theme is ‘My Little Cosy Box’, the same as Novembers disappointing Birchbox, but I think ‘My Little Box’ has covered this theme pretty well!

Each comes with an A5 illustrated quote, and I have framed a few of my favourites, and I think this month’s is pretty cute and spot on! Inside my box was an espresso mug with a cute illustration and the quote ‘how is your day gonna be?’ which I adore! I haven’t drunk coffee for 7 months now so will another use for this gorgeous mug!

My favourite item has to be the red and white polka dot little cushion that you can heat up in the microwave! I can’t wait to start using this! In the little beauty bag I received a mini Essie polish called ‘cute as a button’, My Little Beauty Volume & Care Mascara and an Aracancil Starliner Black Waterproof Eyeliner, all items I will definitely use!

This box never fails to surprise me and for £11 plus p&p a month, I think it’s a fab price for the quality of goods you receive!


What subscription boxes do you recommend? 

2 comments:

  1. These boxes look so cute, I am very tempted to subscribe! Great post :)

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This box looks amazing, I love that mug! Fantastic review lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...