Wednesday 17 December 2014

The Christmas Tag!


I love a good tag post! I am a ridiculously nosey person and love finding out a bit more about the bloggers behind the blog, team that with Christmas my favourite time of the year and it’s my perfect tag! I’ve spotted this Christmas tag on a few blogs and thought I would give it ago....
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
Oooh I absolutely love Christmas movies and must watch hundreds in the month leading up to Christmas! I did a post on this last Sunday so go check it out. I love Elf, Santa Clause the Movie, Love actually... just to name a few! My all time favourite would have to be a It’s a Wonderful Life, it’s just a lovely film that never fails to make me feel all gooey inside and fill me with Christmas magic! 
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Without fail on Christmas morning! We have to wait for everyone to get up and my dad usually makes everyone bacon butties and then we can finally open our pressies!
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
It used to be so magical when we were little! We would leave Santa some milk and cookies out on Xmas eve and then the next morning we would come down to a mountain of pressies under the tree and my Nan would always tell us she heard reindeers on the roof the night before!

4. Favourite festive food?
Christmas dinner... a huge turkey roast.. yum yum!! Oooh and a ridiculous amount of chocolate and peanuts, followed by turkey sandwiches on Boxing Day!
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
A few years ago a friend brought me a special edition Harry Potter book set, I LOVE Harry Potter so it was super special to me!
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
A fresh real Christmas tree! The best Christmassy smell ever!
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Yes it usually involves family time, lots of alcohol, a Chinese take away and Christmas movies.


8. What tops your tree?
We used to have this scary looking vintage white angel but sadly a fairy light charred her dress so she went and we now have a big glittery gold star. Our tree is usually gold themed which I love.

9.As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
A horse! As a grownup I don’t even like horses so no idea what that was about!!

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Getting to spend time with friends and family. I love the build up to Christmas, the excitement, choosing presents for everyone. I love all the Christmas parties and recovering the next day in front of Christmas movies! And generally just having a lovely time!
I now tag you all to have ago! Let me know if you do, I would love to read them!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love Christmas and yours sounds so magical! Haha, I always used to ask for horse riding lessons but nowadays I'm actually pretty scared of them so I'm kinda thankful Santa didn't grant that wish! :')
    I just did this tag on my blog, although the questions were a bit different :)
    Maeve // Thrift O'Clock

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...