Saturday 27 December 2014

Empties #3


I seem to have run out of quite a few products in the last few days so though I would share a few of them in an empties post! I’ve not done one of these in so long....

1.    Organix Renewing Moroccan Oil – check out my review of this hair oil here. I love this stuff! I use it daily on the ends of my hair before drying it and it really helps keep it in a fab condition.

2.    Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser – I have been using this a couple of times a week. It heats up when on your skin which is a funny sensation and it leaves my skin feeling pretty refreshed. Good if you are having a breakout!

3.    The Body Shops Tea Tree Skin Clearing Cleanser – I found this tended to cause me breakouts and was a little too harsh on skin so I think I will be sticking to my go to Lush toner water from now on!

4.    Elemis Balancing Lime Blossom Cleanser – I recently reviewed this a while back, which you can find here! I absolutely love this stuff! It’s done wonders for my skin and its smells of those sweets, parma violets!

5.    The Body Shop Deep Sleep Dreamy Pillow and Body Mist – I know this isn’t a beauty products but beauty sleep is important so I am using that as my excuse to include this! I have used this for years on my pillows. It is made from camomile and essential oils and has such a comforting scent. I will definitely be buying more of this!

Have you tried any of these products? How did you rate them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...